Course Information: PE40F-Rollout-Handout

Approved activities to choose from and list: activityinventory

MANDATORY Permission form: PE40fPermission

This compulsory full-credit course is designed to help youth take greater ownership of their own physical fitness, to encourage them to seek out activities that interest them and engage in active lifestyles in the future. Students will study topics related to fitness management, nutrition, sexual health, social/emotional health, and personal development. The focus of this content will be on health and personal planning. These topics will make up the core 25% online component of the course content. For the remaining 75% of the course, students will be required to develop and implement, on their own time, a personal physical activity plan as part of a physical activity practicum.

As part of earning a credit for this course, students will be required to submit a personal fitness portfolio containing elements such as a fitness plan, physical activity log, or journal entries. Students will be graded for completion of the course with a Complete or Incomplete designation.

NOTE: Both PE30F and PE40F will require parents/guardians to review the student’s physical activity plan and sign a Parent Declaration and Consent Form acknowledging their approval of the chosen activities and acceptance of the responsibility for risk management, safety, and supervision. Parents/guardians will also be required to verify the entries of the student’s physical activity log through a sign-off procedure.

How to Complete the Program!

This credit is really easy to earn, but still there are some people who don’t finish and don’t end up getting this credit. Remember that this credit is MANDATORY (you absolutely have to have it if you wish to graduate.)

Before ANYTHING is done, you need to read over the information sheets (PE40F-Rollout-Handout) and completely fill out, get signed, and return the permission form: (PE40fPermission)

Part 1: Online modules! You need to log on to the online learning site:

Your username and password are the SAME. First initial last name last 3 numbers of student id (eg: jrobson123)

If your password is incorrect, you need to see or email Mr. Robson!

Once logged in,

Look for your Phys Ed class under “My Classes.”
Screen Shot 2014-09-15 at 1.35.57 PM
If don’t see your class or the modules, you need to see or email Mr. Robson!
Look under Course Content for the modules (information) – there are 5
Screen Shot 2014-09-15 at 1.36.07 PM
Screen Shot 2014-09-15 at 1.57.03 PM
Look for Tests (there are 3)
Screen Shot 2014-09-15 at 1.57.09 PM
You must get 21/30 to pass and you only have 5 tries to get that score for each.

Your modules MUST BE COMPLETED BY DECEMBER 1. You cannot get the credit without completing those, and if they are not done in December, you may not receive your credit!

Part 2: You need to complete and record 75 hours of physical activity. It is tracked through a Google spreadsheet. Each spreadsheet is individualized, so you must see Mr. Robson in room 213 or email misterrobson at gmail dot com to get your link.

Maximum 25 hours of walking, stretching, low intensity activity (includes house work, yoga, table tennis, etc.)
Minimum 50 hours of moderate to high level activity (sports, swimming, running, etc.)


Any physical activity hours completed during semester 1 MUST BE SUBMITTED BEFORE THE END OF THE SEMESTER! There is no minimum at that time, but hours from semester 1 will NOT be accepted during semester 2!


Please see Mr. Robson in room 213 for details and/or if you have any questions. Best of luck!

Tell Mr. Robson what's on your mind!